Control the speed of your LEGO® Power Functions motors!
Take command of your LEGO® models with this remote control. Add a LEGO Power Functions IR Receiver, battery box and motors (sold separately) to your LEGO creations, and then use this handy remote control to control the speed!
– Features a 4-channel, 7-speed, infrared remote control!
– Use the jog wheels to control your motor speed!
– Requires 3 AAA (1.5v) batteries, not included.£14.99
Power down the tracks!
Send your train roaring down the track! Lay out your tracks, then add this LEGO® Power Functions Train Motor to your train engine, combined with the required parts, and you’re ready to roll!
– Includes wheels and cross axles
– Use with #8878 LEGO® Power Functions Rechargeable Battery Box to have on-train speed control
– Requires #8878 LEGO Power Functions Rechargeable Battery Box or #8881 LEGO Power Functions Battery Box
– May be used to motorize #4841 Hogwart’s Express or #7597 Western Train Chase
– Use with #8884 LEGO Power Functions IR Receiver and #8879 LEGO Power Functions IR Speed remote control to build a remote controlled train£24.99
Energize your creations with even more power!
Add even more power to your LEGO® Power Functions! Use the LEGO Power Functions AAA Battery Box to energize your creations with more power than ever before! Features a control switch on the box.
– Features a control switch on the box
– Powers 2 XL-Motors or 4 M-Motors at once
– Same size as #8878 LEGO® Power Functions Rechargeable Battery Box
– Requires 6 AAA (1.5V) batteries, not included£17.99
Add remote-control functionality to your LEGO® models!
Build this LEGO® Power Functions IR receiver into your LEGO models and add amazing movement and functionality with a click of the remote control (available separately, see item #8885 or 8879)!
– IR Reciver has 2 outputs that connect up to 2 different LEGO Power Functions.
– The LEGO Power Functions IR RC system operates on 4 different channels enabling you to control 4 different models at the same time. Use 8885 IR Remote Control or 8879 IR Speed Remote control to control functions on the IR Receiver!
– The reaching distance of the infra-red RC system is at least 30′ (10m).
– Requires battery box (Item #8881), not included.Have no product in the cart!