Showing all 4 results
This listing is for 4 of the RC version of official straight LEGO train track pieces, it is compatible with all Lego train sets and tracks except it does not conduct electricity therefor won’t allow older 9v trains to power on it.
Control the speed of your LEGO® Power Functions motors!
Take command of your LEGO® models with this remote control. Add a LEGO Power Functions IR Receiver, battery box and motors (sold separately) to your LEGO creations, and then use this handy remote control to control the speed!
– Features a 4-channel, 7-speed, infrared remote control!
– Use the jog wheels to control your motor speed!
– Requires 3 AAA (1.5v) batteries, not included.
Power down the tracks!
Send your train roaring down the track! Lay out your tracks, then add this LEGO® Power Functions Train Motor to your train engine, combined with the required parts, and you’re ready to roll!
– Includes wheels and cross axles
– Use with #8878 LEGO® Power Functions Rechargeable Battery Box to have on-train speed control
– Requires #8878 LEGO Power Functions Rechargeable Battery Box or #8881 LEGO Power Functions Battery Box
– May be used to motorize #4841 Hogwart’s Express or #7597 Western Train Chase
– Use with #8884 LEGO Power Functions IR Receiver and #8879 LEGO Power Functions IR Speed remote control to build a remote controlled train